AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Lift Chairs and Elevators in Idaho Falls, ID
As a leading supplier of disability aids and mobility devices in the United States, AmeriGlide is your one stop shop for all the products you need to make your life easier. We sell high quality mobility and disability products at fantastic prices and with outstanding warranties, and there’s a store near you at 3821 Pearce Drive, Idaho Falls, ID 83401.
Lift chairs, stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, wheelchair ramps, mobility scooters, bath lifts and so much more – find our full product list right here on the AmeriGlide Idaho Falls website. If you’d like to discuss your needs in person – no problem! Just pick up the phone or drop into our Idaho Falls location for a no obligation consultation with one of our experienced and friendly team members.
Starting at $1,749.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,146.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $1,940.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model